Chakwāl, Pakistan, 48800
Joined on February, 2013
Any day after 5PM
Up to 5 minutes away for no additional charge
Experience11 Years teaching/training and management experience in field of Computer/ IT, Modern Languages & advance social sciences.
1. Serving as General Secretary for EYEDAS (Empowering Youth for Education, Development and Awareness Society) since December 2010 to manage all the affairs of Society as well as providing counseling to youth for their development.
2. Services as Director at Pakaims Computers & English Language Centre, Chakwal, Pakistan since 1st September 2005.
3. Serving as the Principal of Pakaims Public High School for Girls, Chakwal, Pakistan since 2006 to empower the girls of community with education and vocational skills.
4. Appointed as a Resource person by Plan Pakistan (An International NGO) to commence the youth project EYPAD (Empowering Youth for Peace and development) at Walana, Chakwal from 1st August 2009 to 31st March 2010.
5. Participated as a Guest Speaker in PEACE Conference organized by PODA NGO at its PU Chakwal to speak on the topic, “PEACE! The Message of ISLAM” in 2009.
6. Being a member of welfare NGOs (like Islamic Roots International, Maa Gee Foundation ,Pukar Foundation, Muslim Aid and EYEDAS Society) have been delivering lectures regularly on almost all issues regarding education, social and religious issues in different seminars, symposiums and conferences organized by them since 2006 (Approximately more then 1600 Lectures).
7. Providing services as Senior Instructor for IELTS and Spoken English Language, at Pakaims Computers & English Language Centre, Chakwal, Pakistan since 2005.
8. Conducting the Youth Projects with Muslim Aid (NGO) Chakwal Pakistan since 2009 to empower national youth with Information Technology and Spoken English Language, etc.
9. Worked as Computer Lab Administrator in Micro Computer Professionals, Study Campus Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad, Pakistan from 11th July 2003 to 24th August 2005.
10. Providing Networking services to different Institutions, companies, factories, organizations and agencies along with Networking team since 2003.
11. Designing Professional Websites (Both Static and Multimedia Dynamic) for different NGOs, Institutions and companies since 2002. Some of such websites are;
Hobbies> Writing Books and articles.
> Delivering Lectures in Educational Institutions, Seminars,
> Conferences and Organizations.
> Research work.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.